Adverse events can be reported by sending a registered mail to the following address:
Advokatska kancelarija Stojanović (Law Office Stojanović)
Address Vožda Karadjordja (Vozdova) 7/4
18000 Niš, Serbia
With each incident report, please be sure to provide us with your address, phone number and e-mail, as well as all the necessary documents, a copy of each document. Based on submitted documentation we can provide you with the professional expert analysis and claims processing. Adverse events can also be reported by the tortfeasor (the person who caused the injury), provided that the person in question is interested in their professional representation by the law office in legal proceedings related to adverse events.
Report and damage compensation
You were injured in a car accident (as a driver, co-driver, passenger or pedestrian), in a public area, in a public gathering or in the workplace, and you have not received an adequate compensation. The team of the Law Office Stojanović, as a legal person, has the capacity to quickly create the conditions for the amends to be made in the most favorable and equitable manner.
Law Office Stojanović is a place where you will start and complete the realization of your damage claim in a fast, efficient and professional manner, with a careful approach to each injured party. We will give you a professional help for realization of your claim for compensation, assistance in securing the necessary medical documentation and collection of evidence related to the merits of your request. You will be timely informed of all of the relevant details regarding a current compensation process, and finally, in accordance with your requests, we will provide an effective and fast completion of the proceedings for compensation and make sure that you receive the most favorable amount of just compensation.
Adverse events can also be reported by the tortfeasor (the person who caused the injury), provided that the person in question is interested in their professional representation by the law office in legal proceedings related to adverse events.
The compensation claim process
After all of the documentation needed for the case has been gathered, experts will analyze it and process it. Before the start of extra-judicial or judicial proceedings regarding adverse events, we will inform you of the results of the expert analysis of the incidents, as well as on the amount that could be achieved in extra-judicial or judicial compensation claim procedure, with a detailed explanation of the entire course of the proceedings.
If we reach an agreement on the legal representation of your case, we proceed with signing the power of attorney document of the Law Office Stojanović as the legal representative and the representation agreement. After signing the power of attorney document and the representation agreement, the procedures start. A signed power of attorney document and the agreement state that the law office finances the whole compensation claim procedure with the statement that if we fail to make amends for the damage, then you are not obligated to make any reimbursement for the costs of the proceedings. If we win in the lawsuit, you are bound by the contract to deduct the costs of the representation of the law office and the contract fee from the total sum won during the process. We will inform you about the course of the proceedings without signing any out of court or judicial settlement without your consent. This means that prior to signing of extrajudicial or judicial settlement we would inform you of the offered amounts and provide you with professional suggestions.
Analysis of your case is done professionally and thoroughly in order to show you the overall state of the case and to get the best solution in the compensation claim process.
Submitted documents are assessed professionally and analyzed in cooperation with a professional team composed of eminent experts from Serbia and the region and with the use of the latest computer programs for simulation and reconstruction of traffic accidents. The law firm can provide an electronic display of the accident process with a special analysis of each participant in the accident. This analysis makes possible the verification of the person responsible for the accident as well as your contribution, the size of that contribution, and the like. Determining the contribution to the formation of an accident is important for the indemnification of adverse events. This means that if you have contributed to the accident, for example with 30%, this percentage is reduced from the amount of the final compensation amount.
When we finish the assessment of the case, we launch non-judicial or legal proceedings of the compensation claim.
The procedure following the realization of demands
The process of collection of the payment of damage will be initiated and realized as soon as possible, for the damaged party, with the best adverse events compensation.
For the realization of the right to compensation, you need the following documents:
- Report of the investigation of the traffic accident with the statements of the participants and a sketch of the scene or any other evidence which would serve as the basis for the compensation claim (court decision or ruling of the court magistrates, the findings and the opinion of a traffic engineering expert witness in a pretrial investigation),
- Data on the driver who caused the accident, the owner of the vehicle, information about the vehicle which caused the accident, we will provide the policy number and insurance company in which the vehicle was insured at the time of the accident,
- Documentation on the injuries you suffered (a discharge list with the epicrisis report of a specialist, invoices of purchased medicine and medical aids, the commission's report, medical records, and other documents related to health and rehabilitation),;
- Documentation of the inability to work, confirmation of the amount of salary earned in the last three months before the accident, as well as income during the period of incapacity for work,
- Other evidence of unrealized revenue during the period of incapacity for work (daily allowances, bonuses, invoices, etc.),
- Evidence of possible material damage (destroyed clothing, cell phone, movables as laptop, etc.),
- Evidence of damage concerning activities such as hobbies, sports, studies, music, etc.,
- List of injury at work, if there is any,
- In cases of adverse incidents with fatal outcome, copies of birth certificates, marriage certificates and death certificates are needed.
Law Office Stojanović offers free legal advice which you can request:
- by sending mail to our address - Law Office Stojanović, Vožda Karadjordja 7/4, 18000 Niš, Serbia, or
- by a telephone call at +381 18 209 122 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:00 - 20:00.
We will answer your questions as soon as possible.